Magnacor is a corrugated pipe system for underground unpressurised sewer and rain water systems, made of polypropylene. Magnacor meets the requirements of the EN 13476-1.
Magnacor pipes are dual wall constructed and homogeneous welded: stiff smooth inside wall in light grey and corrugated outside wall in red brown (RAL 8004). Fittings are in red brown.
The weight of Magnacor is far smaller than well-known systems but it is a heavy duty pipe system with a stiffness class SN 8 (SN8 => 8kN/m²).
Magnacor is made of polypropylene which ensures an easy installation, an excellent impact strength and high chemical resistance and mechanical consistence. A smooth surface inside gives the pipe system a line of least resistance for sediments in sewer and rain water. Furthermore, the maintenance intervals are prolonged.
Corrugated pipe according to EN 13476-3 made of PP DN 200 to DN 400, including fittings
- Stiffness classification SN 8 (SLW60)
- Low weight – pipes can be carried easily by two men
- High chemical resistance against waste water (ph 2-12 acc. ISO/TR 10358)
- High thermal resistance (permanent 60°C – temporary 95°C)
- High mechanical resistance in temperatures until -20°C
- Easy to install
- Resistant against chemical and biological corrosion